2023-05-22

Shopify CLI, Shopify theme dev command taking me to error page

I was using this yesterday without this issue. Now, I try to 'login' to my shopify store from my terminal, and everything seems to work, then I can only see this error message and not my store.

I don't understand the terminal, Shopify CLI, etc. very well. Would love more insight into what is happened and what causes things to work or not work.

This is the error message instead of showing the shopify store

This is my terminal where I'm using the shopify theme dev command in my Elizabeth folder

/

I've tried restarting things. I tried going to brave browser because before it was Safari.

I will try more things but because I know so little I'm being proactive about asking so that I can get more insight. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment