2023-05-30

How can I configure the log of grpc Java client to output all levels of grpc logs?

I have a server and a client using logback as log framework, client and server use grpc Java to communicate with each other. Now I want to output all level of grpc logs, I change the log level to trace on logback.xml, but there are not all grpc logs output to the log file.

I add logging.properties and add -Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.properties, It seems not work at all.

# Create a file called logging.properties with the following contents.
handlers=java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
io.grpc.level=FINE
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.level=ALL
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.formatter=java.util.logging.SimpleFormatter

I want to output the logs of grpc re-connection attempts and all connect and re-connect actions. How to config the grpc logs?

add JAVA_OPTS=-Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.properties


No comments:

Post a Comment