2021-06-29

Oracle APEX: IG error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'outerHeight' of null

I have an interactive grid on my page and I need to programmatically change the report from default to a named report. I am using the following javascript code to get report ID by report name and then change the report on my grid:

 try {
    v_array.forEach(function(element) {
        if (element.name == v_report_name) { 
            v_value = element.id; 
            throw BreakException; 
        }
    });
} catch (e) {
    if (e !== BreakException) throw e;
}

 apex.region("MY_IG").call("getActions").set("change-report", v_value);

The report gets changed yet there is an error on the page:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'outerHeight' of null

If I comment out this line, error disappears:

     apex.region("MY_IG").call("getActions").set("change-report", v_value);

Can't figure out what is going on. This started happening right after the upgrade



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3qyEPqL
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment