2021-06-27

Excel 2016 - Combing Several Colum Titles as Comma Separated Values in a Cell

Please help me someone! I would like to use the column header titles as 'the comma separated value' content in another cell. For a clear example please see the below table structure:

[Name]     [Breathing]     [Posture]     [Health]     [Correction(s)]
Roy         Bad             Bad           Bad          Breathing, Posture, Health
Pam         Good            Good          Bad          Health
Joy         Good            Good          Good         None
Sam         Good            Bad           Good         Posture

I tried using if conditions but I could only get it to fill in the value for a single column. I need to read the values across multiple columns. These value(s) will then be used as the comma separated content for another cell. If only one correction is needed in terms of the 'Breathing, Posture, Health' for those column headers then the 'Correction(s)' column value for that row will be the column name with the bad value. I read up about visual basic code solutions but that will not work on the excel online browsers version, which I need for team collaboration.

Any feedback at all will be greatly appreciated, because I am sort of new to excel.

Thank you in advance.



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3AcETRw
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment