2020-12-28

How do I determine the number range by pressing the button in react native?

I created a structure here. When I press minus it decreases the number one by one. When I press the plus, it increases one by one. But I had a hard time doing this here. I want the numbers to be between 1 and 15. So when I press the plus button, it does not go up from 15 and when I press the minus button it does not go down from 1. How can I do it?

    import React, {useState} from 'react';
    import {View, Text, TouchableOpacity} from 'react-native';
            
    const Main = () => {
      const [counter, setCounter] = useState(1);
    
      return (
        <View>
          <TouchableOpacity onPress={() => setCounter(counter - 1)}>
            <Text>-</Text>
          </TouchableOpacity>
    
          <Text>{counter <= 1 ? 1 : counter}</Text>
    
          <TouchableOpacity onPress={() => setCounter(counter + 1)}>
            <Text>+</Text>
          </TouchableOpacity>
        </View>
      );
    };
    
    export default Main;


from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2MdJuOP
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment