2021-11-30

How to center items in a bootstrap column such that every item starts in the same position relative to the X axis?

In order to replicate my problem, I wrote a simple HTML with 2 bootstrap columns, I would like my second column to have multiple <p> items , each one of them below the other, however the issue arises when the strings contained in the <p> tag are of different lengths, since I want them to be in the center of the column but to also start in the same position relative to the X-axis.

<body>
<h2 class="text-center my-5">
    title
</h2>
<div class="container">
    <div class="row">
        <div class="col-md-6 ">
            Some unrelated text
        </div>

        <div class="col-md-6">
            <p>Small text</p>

            <p>A much longer text</p>

        </div>

    </div>

</div>

Essentially I would like the string "A much longer text" to be exactly below "Small text", so that it would look this way:

Small text
A much longer text

Instead of

   Small text
A much longer text

I tried styling the column with text-align:center as well as using flexbox and align-items:center but they both produce the same result.



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3nW61jB
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment