2021-03-30

Google Sheets slicers don't work until I refresh the page on a large project

I have a very big project and have set up my project and slicers carefully following Google's documentation. I have 3 tabs with a chart on each tab and 4 slicers for each chart. The slicers will not respond to the slicers unless I refresh the page first. Is this normal behavior? I can only find two other posts related to this issue, and they are both unanswered. I can't share a dummy project because when I set up smaller projects the slicers work as expected.

I know this question is not very specific, but does anyone have a suggestion on what would be a good way to handle this or even where I might be able to look in order to fix it? How can I make the page refresh automatically when it is open, for example on an on_open trigger in Google Apps Script? I don't want to spend too much time scrutinizing everything to see what is wrong if there could be a general fix.

Thank you.



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3tXmnZo
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment