2023-04-14

Codeblocks no input file compilation error with foreign characters

I just downloaded code blocks with mingw and whenever I create a new file and try to run it I get this error:

obj\Debug\main.o No such file or directory

error: no input files

Here is an image of the error:

When I installed the program I thought it wasn't working because mingw wasn't added to path but when I tried adding C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW and C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin to it, I got no results

The original directory I stored the project was named C:\Users\gamin\OneDrive\Υπολογιστής\Programming\Cpp\Alekos.

I tried changing the directory to C:\Alekos which has no foreign characters and it worked so can someone tell me if I can do something to make it work in the original directory without renaming it?



No comments:

Post a Comment