2023-04-26

Cannot find AwaitableTriggerDagRunOperator anymore for Airflow [Python]

I'm working on a python project using Airflow. In the project there is no requirements.txt file so I simply installed the latest version of the libraries by putting their name inside a requirement.txt file and I've been trying to make it work.

The import which is causing trouble is this one:

from airflow_common.operators.awaitable_trigger_dag_run_operator import (
    AwaitableTriggerDagRunOperator,
)

Looking online for AwaitableTriggerDagRunOperator I cannot find any documentation about this operator, the only result that comes up is this page where another person is using it and this person is importing it in the same way I am.

I guess that the project was developed with a very old version of Airflow and things have changed quite a bit. Here is the version that I have installed.

$ pip freeze | awk '/airflow/'
airflow-commons==0.0.67
apache-airflow==2.5.3
apache-airflow-providers-cncf-kubernetes==6.0.0
apache-airflow-providers-common-sql==1.4.0
apache-airflow-providers-ftp==3.3.1
apache-airflow-providers-http==4.3.0
apache-airflow-providers-imap==3.1.1
apache-airflow-providers-sqlite==3.3.1


No comments:

Post a Comment