2023-01-20

How to bind entity to different tables with SpringJPA/SpringBoot

I want to design a system. There are different customers using this system. I need to create the duplicated tables for every customer. For example, I have a table Order, then all of order records for customerA are in table Order_A, as well as customerB data are in table Order_B. I can distinct different customers from session, but how can I let Spring JPA to reflect the RDS table data to Java object?

I know 2 solutions, but both are not satisfied.

  1. Consider to use Mybatis because it supports load SQL from xml file and parameters inside SQL;
  2. Consider to use org.hibernate.EmptyInterceptor. This is my current implement in my project. For every entity, I must define a subclass of it. It can update the SQL before Hibernate's execution. However, both are not graceful. I prefer the better solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment