2023-01-17

How can I create a triangle mesh in an .ifc file from scratch in python?

I am new to working with .ifc files in python. What is the best way to create a triangle mesh when I have two arrays - one with vertices and one with faces - in a new .ifc file and how can I do this with python with the ifcopenshell package?

I have searched the documentation endlessly and was not able to find it. I would be very thankful if someone can point me in the right direction.

I want to have a similar script like this but instead of creating a wall I just want to create a triangle surface https://blenderbim.org/docs-python/ifcopenshell-python/code_examples.html#create-a-simple-model-from-scratch. I however have not found the right "ifc_class" with the corresponding parameters for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment