2023-01-30

Docker Compose: omitting directory /config/certs.yml, ERROR: no configuration file found

I am trying to use Docker Desktop to run this tutorial to install wazuh in a docker container (single-node deployment). I make a new container in the docker desktop and then try to run the docker compose command in vscode but get the error mentioned in the title. I have tried to change the project directory but it always points to the root directory by /config/certs.yml. my command is

docker-compose --project-directory /com.docker.devenvironments.code/single-node --file /com.docker.devenvironments.code/single-node/generate-indexer-certs.yml run --rm generator

my directory structure is as follows:

enter image description here

where certs.yml is in the config folder, but upon running this command the error always points to the root folder, which is not my project folder. The only folder i want to run this from is the com.docker.devenvironments.code folder, or somehow change where the command finds the certs.yml file. I have also tried cd into different folders and trying to run the command, but get the same error.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!



No comments:

Post a Comment