2023-01-18

App stuck on infinite reload when applying Module Federation Plugin with Angular

I am trying to build Angular Micro frontend using webpack module federation. I have added all custom webpack files to the application. All applications builds fine. Also, When I try to access the individual micro frontend from their respective path then it is working fine but when I try to access individual micro frontend from the shell application then it is running into infinite refresh. I am following this article as a reference.

This behavior can be seen through the attachment when I access the /dashboard route

After a long search, i found this question which is exactly the same problem I'm facing. Although I add the suggestion to add "publicHost": "http://localhost:3000" on angular.json, the problem remains the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment