2023-01-16

CSS Positioning over a YouTube Video

Good day Please I Need help

I have this css that I have created for preventing someone from clicking the right part of the youtube video I have embeded

The challenge is that I need to create another div that has the same box but want it to be on the same line to the top left of the video

What I have is below. How can I create another div but that would not be under?

<div style="width: 150px; height: 545px; position: absolute; opacity: 0.01; right: 1px; top: 2px; background-color: #000000;"></div>

<div style="width: 150px; height: 545px; position: absolute; opacity: 0.01; right: 1px; top: 2px; background-color: #000000;"></div>

I want the box to be on the same line One to the top left line one to the top right on the same line



No comments:

Post a Comment