2022-12-22

'no such file' error with Swift ArgumentParser package

I've added the Swift Argument Parser package to my Xcode Project, and I get the following errors:

dyld[12294]: Library not loaded: @rpath/ArgumentParser.framework/Versions/A/ArgumentParser
  
  Reason: tried: .... (code signature in PackageFrameworks/ArgumentParser.framework/Versions/A/ArgumentParser' not valid for use in process: mapped file has no Team ID and is not a platform binary (signed with custom identity or adhoc?))
'/System/Volumes/Preboot/Cryptexes/OS@rpath/ArgumentParser.framework/Versions/A/ArgumentParser' (no such file)
'/Library/Frameworks/ArgumentParser.framework/Versions/A/ArgumentParser' (no such file), '/System/Library/Frameworks/ArgumentParser.framework/Versions/A/ArgumentParser' (no such file, not in dyld cache)

The build settings are defaults. If I select "Disable Library Validation", then it will run in Xcode, but the executable won't run in the Terminal, with the same errors.

I'm on Ventura 13.1 and Xcode 14.1. Any idea what could be causing it? I presume it's something to do with signing and security. It's signed to run Locally.



No comments:

Post a Comment