2022-12-25

Looking for a self contained simple c# example of FFmpeg AutoGen encoding

I'm unable to get the FFmpeg.AutoGen.Example code to work in my own project. The example has the FFmpeg.AutoGen.Abstractions project as a dependency. I can't figure out how to replicate or reference it in my project. The only other example that I can find has data elements that Visual Studio isn't able to resolve.

The FFmpeg.AutoGen.Bindings.DynamicallyLoaded project is referenced in the same way but I was able to compile it and add the DLL as an assembly in my project. When I do the same for the Abstractions class, the data classes defined in it weren't equivalent to the FFmpeg.AutoGen data classes. It's like I need a reference to Abstractions in FFmpeg.AutoGen but it's not there.

enter image description here



No comments:

Post a Comment