2022-12-20

GTM + GA4: iOS app not sending events to GA4 using GTM

My app is white-labeled app, we have a single source code, and based on few configurations will publish the app to different customers. Customers can configure events(tags and triggers) in containers using GTM and these events will go to the customer's analytics account.

This process is working well with Universal Analytics. Now when I upgrade Universal analytics to GA4, I am not seeing GA4 event type while configuring the tags and I am seeing only the firebase option(attached screenshot), I have selected that and still not receiving events in the customer's account. enter image description here

For web, while creating tags we are seeing GA4 options(attached screenshot) enter image description here

Please help me to upgrade to GA4 or share any documents which works for GTM+GA4+iOS

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment