2022-06-26

Not able to run Android app || 'Gradle-aware make' is missing in app configuaration

I have cloned a private repo that I can't share. that project is built successfully and I can create debug/release apk as well. But I am not able to run it from the run button in android studio.

When I click on the run button, It is not launching in mobile/emulator. Immediately, It says 'launch successfully' Even if it is not starting Gradle run.

So I compared many settings with a sample app that is running as expected, So I found one difference which is in the app configuration(select the app [near run icon] -> Edit configuration).

That 'Gradle-aware Make' is not there in the 'Before launch' section in the 'General' tab of app configuration. check the screenshot below:

Missing Gradle-aware Make command

In the working sample, It is present and we can remove/add it again and again normally. Check the screenshot below:

Sample Gradle-aware Make command

So How to generate it, Can Someone please help me?



No comments:

Post a Comment