AWS Pinpoint SDK - How to import a segment and create campaign

I am working on a pinpoint integration that will hopefully use the java sdk to create a segment and launch a campaign in one shot. I am having trouble determining how to do this. If I use ImportJobRequest to import a CSV/JSON file from S3 and use the segment id when creating the campaign then I get an error Segment specified in Segmented is not found

I have verified that the segment is created with the id I am attempting to use.

This may be the same as this unanswered question: Python: Passing a variable to another function

Is there a way to import a segment and create a campaign at once is a single lambda function? Polling for the imported segment in a separate function seems like bad design.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I get wrong characters when retreiving the message body of an email using TIdIMAP4.UIDRetrieveTextPeek2()

How to drop the all the 1's in a correlation matrix

Today Walkin 14th-Sept