2022-04-19

Getting insights from Azure Video Analyzer using an IP camera(no iot edge capability) live stream

I want to use an IP camera without iot edge support to live stream the video footage to azure and I want to get insights from video using Azure Video Analyzer for Media(aka VideoIndexer).

I have came across 2 possible ways to achieve it in Azure-

  1. Came across LiveStreamAnalysis GitHub repo but the functions are not getting deployed as it is using older version of Media Service(v2). However, I read the newer version of Media Services but didn't found the Live Stream sample to start with.
  2. Found Video Analyzer(preview) documentation but I am only able to stream and record the live stream using a simulated IP camera live stream.
    I want to do further analysis on video by using video indexer apis but I didn't find any way to achieve it using 2nd approach.It only explained using IOT edge device pipelines and worflows.

How can I achieve this?



No comments:

Post a Comment