2021-12-29

Pyinstaller and pygubu's calendar frame cause a problem

I made a pygubu python application, and decided I wanted to freeze it, after troubleshooting some simple problems, I ran into something I couldn't fix:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "main.py", line 138, in <module>
  File "pygubu\__init__.py", line 30, in __init__
  File "main.py", line 38, in _create_ui
  File "pygubu\builder\__init__.py", line 166, in get_object
  File "pygubu\builder\__init__.py", line 215, in _realize
  File "pygubu\builder\__init__.py", line 215, in _realize
  File "pygubu\builder\__init__.py", line 225, in _realize
Exception: Class "pygubu.builder.widgets.calendarframe" not mapped
[13108] Failed to execute script 'main' due to unhandled exception!

I even imported a bunch of pyugubu modules to try to fix this, and it still didn't work:

from pygubu import builder
from pygubu.builder import ttkstdwidgets
from pygubu.builder import widgets
from pygubu.widgets import calendarframe
from pygubu import widgets

This probably doesn't matter, but I froze it with auto-py-to-exe. I've tried making it a console application, folder application, and both at the same time, but it still didn't work.

Thank you in advance.



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3HedNfd
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment