2021-12-24

everyone!

I’m configuring neovim for “Windows terminal”. And I installed the coc plugin. And I would like to use for triggering suggestions like in VSC. But the problem is that in neovim doesn't work at all.

This is the remap I try to use:

" Use <c-space> to trigger completion.
if has('nvim')
    inoremap <silent><expr> <c-space> coc#refresh()
else
    inoremap <silent><expr> <c-@> coc#refresh()
endif

I tried:

inoremap <silent><expr> <Nul> coc#refresh()
inoremap <silent><expr> <c-@> coc#refresh()

and they don’t work either.

Also I tried to check if works with other remaps:

inoremap <c-@> print<cr>
inoremap <c-space> print<cr>
inoremap <Nul> print<cr>

And even directly with powershell, command prompt, bash and cmder terminals it didn’t type “print” text.

And BTW ctrl+space works directly in “windows terminal” and PowerShell as autocomplete. Can someone tell me please, is it neovim or terminal issue?

Did someone solve this problem previously?

I discovered the internet before posting and the only thing I found is this 2 years old article and it didn’t help.



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3poegWl
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment