2022-01-25

ForEach in SwiftUI: Error "Missing argument for parameter #1 in call"

I'm still trying to create a calendar app and ran into another problem I wasn't able to find a solution for online.

Xcode throws the error "Missing argument for parameter #1 in call" in line 2 of my code sample. I used similar code at other places before, but I can't find the difference in this one.

Also this code worked before and started throwing this error after I moved some code to the new View DayViewEvent after getting the error "The compiler is unable to type-check this expression in reasonable time; try breaking up the expression into distinct sub-expressions", which I hoped to fix it and would be clean code anyway.

For reference: events is an optional array of EKEvents (hence the first if) and selectedDate is (obviously) a Date.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

if let events = events {
    ForEach(events, id: \.self) { event in
        if !event.isAllDay {
            DayViewEvent(selectedDate: selectedDate, event: event)
        }
    }
}


from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3nRhxwg
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment