2023-03-15

Check if QMediaPlayer playing content

I have programmed a function play music using QMediaPlayer, and I connected the function with pushbutton, when I press the button more than once the music file playing while the first times are still playing, so I need to check if QMediaPlayer is playing content then I could stop the current music and replay the music file.

widget.h

private slots: 
    void play_music();

widget.cpp

void Widget::play_music() {

    QAudioOutput *outPut = new QAudioOutput;
    QMediaPlayer *player = new QMediaPlayer;
    player->setAudioOutput(outPut);
    player->setSource(QUrl::fromLocalFile("E:\\n8mat alphone\\24.mp3"));
    outPut->setVolume(50);
    player->setLoops(-1);
    outPut->setMuted(false);

    player->play();
}


No comments:

Post a Comment