2022-09-28

Is there a way to skip a step in Specflow with NUnit?

I have a test case where I included a step that applies to all markets I run this against but one. I would like to skip this step in this scenario.

This is what I am currently doing, but I am wondering if there is a built in function. I have searched and I am not having much luck, thanks.

[Then(@"Verify Yearly AutoOrder was created from enrollment")]
    public void ThenVerifyYearlyAutoOrderWasCreatedFromEnrollment()
    {
        if (!Market.Equals("in"))
        {
            this.srEnrollPage.VerifyYearlyAutoOrderWasCreatedFromEnrollment(this.dataCarriers.orderNumber, this.dataCarriers.userEmail);
        }
        else
        {
            return; // India does not have yearly autoOrders as of now.
        }
    }


No comments:

Post a Comment