2022-08-24

Error response from daemon: manifest for abhishek8054/token-app:latest not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown

I had made my own Docker image that is a simple react app and pushed it onto the docker hub. Now I am trying to pull my image in system then it shows me an error

Error response from daemon: manifest for abhishek8054/token-app:latest not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown".

I am doing something wrong.

My Dockerfile code is:

FROM node:16-alpine
WORKDIR /app/
COPY package*.json .
RUN npm install
COPY . .
EXPOSE 3000
CMD ["npm","start"]

And I made the image from the following command:

docker image build -t abhishek8054/token-app:latest .

And pushed my image with the following command:

docker push abhishek8054/token-app:latest

And pulled it again with the following command:

docker pull abhishek/8054/token-app

And it gives me the error above.



No comments:

Post a Comment