2021-02-26

Ion.RangeSlider. Problem with parsing a value

I have JS-Range Slider. I need to get min and max values from input, but I get an error in console when I I move the slider: The specified value "1000;2327" cannot be parsed, or is out of range." and etc

<input type="number" class="js-range-slider" name="my_range" value="" data-min="100" data-max="4000" data-from="1000" data-to="2000" data-grid="true" />

Why is it happening?

$(".js-range-slider").ionRangeSlider({
    type: "double",
    prefix: '$',
    min: 100,
    max: 4000,
    from: 1000,
    to: 2000,
    values: [75, 300000]
});



$(".filter-btn_send").click(function () {
    var min = $(".js-range-slider").slider("option", "min");
    var max = $(".js-range-slider").slider("option", "max");

    console.log("min: " + min + " max: " + max);
});

enter image description here

enter image description here



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3aSAfxc
https://ift.tt/3syhdlX

No comments:

Post a Comment