2021-02-24

How to make a program back to a certain line? (new programmer)

I'm a computer programming student in High School looking for some help, in this assignment I have to make a choose your own ending game using if statements, I want to make it so when the user inputs a certain choice it will go to the next statement, but the thing is the statement is behind the one I want to add is a few statements behind, here's what I have so far...

System.out.println("senario1"
                + "\n"
                + "\n1) choice1"
                + "\n2) choice2");
        int choice3 = key.nextInt();

if (choice3 == 1)
        {
System.out.println("senario2"
                + "\n"
                + "\n1) choice3"
                + "\n2) choice4"
                + "\n3) choice5");
        int choice4 = key.nextInt();
            if (choice4 == 3)
            {

            }
        }
        else if (choice3 == 2)  
        {
        System.out.println("senario3"
                + "\n"
                + "\n1) choice6."
                + "\n2) choice7."
                + "\n3) choice8."
                + "\n4) choice9.");
        }

I want to make it so that if the user chooses choice3 it will send them to senario3 instead of continuing forward. I tried to do a one of those while-continue ones but I couldn't figure it out and from reading up I don't think that's the right solution. Any help is appreciated! I'm using Java and my IDE is Eclipse if that helps at all.

Explain to me like a baby because I am dumb! Thank you in advance!



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3dDwDAX
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment