2022-11-13

What is the process after Azure AD B2C signup/login is implemented in a web framework?

I am now able to register/login a user via Azure AD B2C using the msal library following the sample code sign-in-b2c for the Django framework. But what is the process now to make use of all of this in the application itself?

Do I need to create a user model saving the users sub or ID from Azure? Is it possible to make use of the roles, groups or permissions that some framework provides? I see one can create API connectors in Azure that trigger when a user has registered.

In general I know very little about what to do "next", could you explain to me what I need to do for authorization at the application level or an general explanation for how things will need to be done now that the user is not created or saved by the app?



No comments:

Post a Comment