2022-10-31

Spring Boot / Spring Data Jpa: Where is the property "spring.jpa.properties.hibernate.generate_statistics" read in the java code?

I have gone through the Common Application Properties reference page. This contains the list of commonly used spring props and the values of these properties can be defined in application.properties or application.yml.

So, just to explore and find out the convention regarding how and where the above props are declared (read) in java code, I started to search the code for spring-data-jpa related properties. From this SOF answer I could see that spring.datasource.driverClassName property is located at org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.jdbc.DataSourceProperties i.e at source

Similarly I want to locate the code for other properties like - spring.jpa.properties.hibernate.cache.use_query_cache props and spring.jpa.properties.hibernate.generate_statistics. I looked at spring-boot-autoconfigure/src/main/java/org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/orm but could not find any.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

I am Just trying to understand spring boot a little deeper.

Note: I could locate spring.jpa but not the above props.



No comments:

Post a Comment