2022-02-27

Compare two different images and find the differences

I have a webcam which takes pictures of a concrete slab. Now I want to check if there are objects on the slab or not. The objects could be anything and accordingly cannot be enumerated in a class. Unfortunately I cannot compare the webcam image directly with an image without objects on the concrete slab, because the image of the camera could shift minimally in x and y direction and the lighting is also not always the same. So I cannot use cv2.substract. I would prefer a foreground and background substract, where the background is just my concrete slab and the foreground is then the objects. But since the objects don´t move but lie still on the slab, I can´t use cv2.createBackgroundSubtractorMOG2() either.

The Pictures look like this:

The Concrete slap without any objects:

enter image description here

The slap with Objects:

enter image description here enter image description here



No comments:

Post a Comment