2021-10-28

Running Skaffold fails if configured to work with Helm

I am trying to make Skaffold work with Helm.

Below is my skaffold.yml file:

apiVersion: skaffold/v2beta23
kind: Config
metadata:
  name: test-app
build:
  artifacts:
  - image: test.common.repositories.cloud.int/manager/k8s
    docker:
      dockerfile: Dockerfile
deploy:
  helm:
    releases:
    - name: my-release
      artifactOverrides:
        image: test.common.repositories.cloud.int/manager/k8s
      imageStrategy:
        helm: {}

Here is my values.yaml:

image:
  repository: test.common.repositories.cloud.int/manager/k8s
  tag: 1.0.0

Running the skaffold command results in:

...
Starting deploy...
Helm release my-release not installed. Installing...
Error: INSTALLATION FAILED: failed to download ""
deploying "my-release": install: exit status 1

Does anyone have an idea, what is missing here?!



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3Gn5bnb
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment