2021-08-27

MS Access error "...has not been fetched from the server."

I have a linked table in MS access 2016 that is sourced in SharePoint. This table is related to a 'UserInfo' table that is created and maintained by my Company. (UserInfo simply contains employee information.) I have a few different update queries that act on my SharePoint table but not on the UserInfo table nor any field that is related to UserInfo. All of these queries have worked in the past. However, I started recieving the following error message when I attempt to run any of my update queries on my SharePoint table: "Data cannot be added, updated or deleted because data table ‘UserInfo’ has not been fetched from the server." Eventually, the error message stopped occurring and the queries ran successfully once again. However, I'm now receiving the error again. After researching this issue, I only found one post regarding the exact same problem I'm experiencing and it is currently without a definitive explanation as to the root cause. I cannot seem to pinpoint the cause of this problem. Does anybody know what is happening here or how I can resolve it? I have tried many basic troubleshooting procedures: relinking, refreshing, restarting my computer, changing wifi networks, asking my coworkers to attempt it on their computers, compact and repair database, etc. and nothing has worked. I appreciate any help on this issue. Let me know if I have not provided a sufficient explanation and I will gladly append my post. Thanks!



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3zowj13
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment