2021-04-29

Xcode 12.5 - Packages cannot get information from info.plist

I recently updated my Xcode to version 12.5 and for some reason all of a sudden none of my packages were building correctly and producing errors. To fix this I removed the packages and added them back, which solved the build errors.

However now when I try to log into Facebook on my application using this package FacebookLogin I am presented with the error "App ID not found. Add a string value with your app ID for the key FacebookAppID to the Info.plist or call [FBSDKSettings setAppID:].'

I have tried to manually configure this but still run into issues with the URL Scheme.

Has anyone encountered any similar issues as me and knows a way to resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I downloaded Xcode 12.4 again and used a previous commit and was able to get my code working. It seems that are some errors on how Xcode 12.5 uses previous packages. For reference I am using Firebase (7.9.1) and Facebook (8.2.0)



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/32XGTh0
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment