2021-04-27

Gravityforms - Add category mid-radio-button field

I am populating Gravityforms fields using the functions.php from my template and it works like a charm, but I have one field that is ... a challenge. I have been able to populate the choices from my database just fine, but with the functions.php I cannot control the content of the display area of the field so that I can, for example, add a title or header for each category. Is there a way to programattically adjust the display here's an example of what im hoping to accomplish

RadioButton Choice (Field ID 21)
    Dark Colors (category title)
        maroon (choice 1)
        navy blue (choice 2)
        black (Choice 3)
    Standard Colors (Category Title)
        Red (choice 4)
        blue (choice 5)
        gray (Choice 6)
    Light Colors )Category Title)
        pink (choice 7)
        sky blue (choice 8)
        white (Choice 9)

I am just looking for a way to add the category title between the choices. My DB Query has the categories as part of the response, but the only option I have to populate choices to to feed an array.

I have seen where I can add additional Gravityform fields and have them controlled by the same "single select" radio button option, but the categories involved change based on the DB query I call to dynamically populate the choices and could range from 1 category to 10, which will not have correlating fields in the form itself, as this is all under a single radio-button field.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3eAgg78
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

No comments:

Post a Comment