2020-09-30

Xamarin Visual Studio ios simulator not working

We recently acquired mobile solution that contains an ios and android project. Android project runs fine. When i run the ios project i get error stating enter image description here

My environment is a windows laptop and a macbook pro running visual studio from windows.

  1. I can pair to mac just fine
  2. I am using automatic provisioning which appears to be correct since my team shows up in the team dropdown.
  3. I feel like i did the provisioning correct because team would not show up in dropdown if not.
  4. I have latest xcode installed on mac
  5. I verified simulator runs fine on mac by starting through xcode

In the videos i watched as soon as mac was paired then more options appeared besides just simulator. (ipad, tvos, etc)

One question is when i registered my device i used the UUID from the macbook and not UUID of simulator. Could not get straight answer for this.

To be clear i am just trying to run the simulator and not a remote device.

Honestly i just want to be able to test the ios application. It should not be this many steps to just run a test. Is there a more simple way to test or am i on the right track?



from Recent Questions - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/33g76rS
https://ift.tt/3kXZvV1

No comments:

Post a Comment