2023-06-01

No input/output labels when using logicparse on schemdraw

I'm trying to generate some logic circuits using Collin Delker's Schemdraw Python library. When using logicparse to generate a scheme the labels for the inputs/outputs are not showing in the final image. The code I have is as follows:

from schemdraw.parsing import logicparse
circuit = logicparse('not ((w and x) or (y and z))', outlabel='$\overline{Q}$')
circuit.draw()

This code generates the correct scheme but no labels whatsoever (view image below). At this point I'm not sure if this is an issue with my implementation.

Logic Circuit Image

  • I tried this code on Google Colab with the same results.
  • I also tried changing the format using schemdraw.use('svg') no luck either.

The configuration of my machine is as follows:

  • macOS Monterey 12.6.5
  • Python 3.11.1
  • schemdraw==0.16
  • pyparsing==3.0.9

Thanks for your support.



No comments:

Post a Comment