2022-07-25

Need help creating two 1-dimensional heat maps

I cannot find any way to create a 1-D heatmap without using Seaborn, and from what I can tell, it's like matplotlib and thus wouldn't be able to be used to solely import the 1-D heatmap function for plotting while still using matplotlib to create the actual figures and graphs.

I would really appreciate it if someone that has a lot more experience with this were to clarify the situation about this.

What I need the 1-D heatmaps for is to have a graph with two separate heatmap bars that showcase intensity of two levels in soundodger using what second a participant in the study got hit in the songs, which will be used in an analysis in game design for such genre of games.

Edit: To clarify, if I can use seaborn as an addition to matplotlib, it'd be amazing, but if it's exclusive I'd love to know!

I'm currently hard stuck at the part of turning two different "density" lists into separate heatmaps that can be used to see where the "density" is the highest in a timeline that goes from 00:00 to 03:05.



No comments:

Post a Comment