2022-07-27

how to edit adb connect limit

I found that the maximum number of devices connected to ADB through IP:PORT on my Linux server is 30 devices. I want to make this limit more, such as 1000 devices, by modifying the ADB source code. But I am from https://android .googlesource.com/platform/packages/modules/adb No 30 related codes were found in the downloaded source code. I tried to download more source code for ADB dependencies, but still can't find the relevant code. I don't know much about C language. Can someone give me some hints? Where should I find the code to limit the connection limit?

I'm downloading all the code for AOSP now, but it always fails because of network and hard disk space issues. I'm trying to figure out a way to fix it. If I download all the code for AOSP. Will it help me to solve this problem?



No comments:

Post a Comment