2023-11-16

Deploy Container App from Bitbucket to Azure

I have a Bitbucket repository which builds my code with a pipeline and pushes a docker image to Docker Hub. So far, so good. Now I want to continues deploy the latest image to my Container App on Azure. My options seems to be:

  1. Setup Continuous Deployment in Azure
  2. Create a pipeline step in bitbucket to push the new image created to Azure with Azure CLI

My problem with 1. is that it seems to be only support for GitHub with it required. Azure continuous deployment

And my problem with 2. is that it doesnt look like Atlassian has this supported

Atlassian azure pipes

Which leaves me with some costum created pipeline where Im suppose to do this with Azure CLI where Im way out of my depth.

answer from other question

Does anyone have a suggestion to how I can automaticly update my Container App?



No comments:

Post a Comment